Face Mask - Cupped - Warthog
In a time of much uncertainty here are some fun masks to lift your spirits. A true test of who can smile with their eyes!
Instructions for use:
- Wash before use
- Wash daily after use
- Hot Iron
- Hand and machine washable
- Wash your hands first.
- Place the inside of a clean mask against your face.
- Cover your nose and mouth.
- Make sure it fits well, don’t touch the cloth part.
- Do not touch your face or fiddle with the mask.
- Remove the mask if it is wet.
- Touch only the straps.
- Keep it in a container until you wash it.
- Wash your hands after taking it off.
- Have two masks so that you have a clean one ready.
- Do not share masks with other people.
- Wash the mask with soap and hot water.
- Dry the mask in the sun and iron it to disinfect it.
These are not surgical grade N95 and do not guarantee that the wearer will not contract COVID-19 or any other respiratory condition, or infection. These masks, like most other types on the market, serve as a physical barrier between the wearer and possible infection.